Wednesday, September 03, 2014

How to resolve Missing artifact jdk.tools:jdk.tools:jar:1.X

I have faced this issue with couple of maven artifacts like hbase-client (v 0.98.0-hadoop2)or solr-core (v 4.8.0).

Error :
Description Resource Path Location Type
The container 'Maven Dependencies' references non existing library 'C:\Users\spras3\.m2\repository\jdk\tools\jdk.tools\1.7\jdk.tools-1.7.jar' storm-analytics Build path Build Path Problem

I found the easiest way to resolve this issue by adding exclusion to the dependency for e.g.

 







6 comments:

Unknown said...

this has resolved my issue, thanks

Unknown said...

this has resolved my problem thanks

Srinivas Aluri said...

Nice once. Its resolved jdk-tools:1.x issue. Thanks.............

Unknown said...

thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi,
I am facing the same error while trying to add the following dependencies.Can you please help me


org.apache.hbase
hbase
1.1.2


I have tried adding exculsion tag as per you post.Its not working for me .

Thanks!

Unknown said...

thanks sir